Corporate Finance and Capital Market
We provide assistance in all aspects of corporate finance with a particular focus on the needs of medium-sized companies.
A company’s capability to procure capital and safeguard liquidity is essential for economic success. A reliable partner in developing structures and legal designing is an important prerequisite to reach this goal.
In close coordination with our other practice groups, we advise, inter alia, in the following areas:
- Bank loans, syndicated loans (including issues relating to collateralisation)
- Capital market transactions and bonds
- Project and real estate financings
- Investment, acquisition and succession financings
- Shareholder loans and related questions
- Insolvency-related matters
- Intercreditor agreements, subordination agreements
With our long-standing expertise in the area of corporate finance, we assist you with complex transactions both under legal and tax aspects, including cross-border transactions.
- Specialist solicitor in banking and capital markets law
- Specialist solicitor in medical law
- Managing Partner